Your heater delivers comfort for your loved ones as well as safety from the cold during the chilliest months. But if your heating system malfunctions, you could be left with increased energy bills, low functionality, and complete heating loss. The Strong Tower Air Conditioning and Heating experts have the knowledge and know-how to deliver the heater service you’re looking for to get your home warm again. If you’re in the market for hassle-free heating service around Houston, TX, talk with our professionals at 281-802-0872.
Many heaters use a burner system to warm the air and then deliver it to your vents. Heat pumps use heat transfer to distribute warm air from outdoors to inside your home. In order for your heating system to work efficiently, each part has to work well together. Your whole system can quickly come to a halt if even one component fails. As a safety measure, safety switches are installed in every heating system to cut power if a failure is detected. Whether you have a furnace system or heat transfer system, it’s probable that you may require the help of a knowledgeable heating service eventually. Our professionals will evaluate your system and discuss your repair choices for a solution that fits your budget.
Common Failures and Malfunctions
Specific components within every heater facilitate the heat process. If any of these parts begins to have problems, it can put your whole system at risk. Typically, heaters use a furnace to produce heat. These units produce and deliver warm air for your home with a burner and fan system. If the fan that removes gases from the combustion chamber fails, a safety switch will stop system activation and you may need professional heating service to get it going again. While it doesn’t cause a system shutdown, a burner malfunction will cause your heater to only blow cool air. Similarly, a heat pump unit uses multiple systems and parts. Heat pump systems require the use of refrigerant to draw in outdoor heat and transfer it to the inside of your home. If a component within your heat pump fails, your system will no longer complete the heat transfer process. No matter what type of heater you have, its components must be fully operational for efficient heat delivery.
No matter what style of heater you use, the Strong Tower Air Conditioning and Heating professionals have the experience it takes to perform dependable repairs that are effective and long-lasting. Our skilled professionals are knowledgeable in each brand of heating system so you can be sure you’re getting the high-quality repairs you expect. For effective, convenient heating service in the Houston, TX area, call the Strong Tower Air Conditioning and Heating technicians at 281-802-0872.
- Central Heating System Repair If your central heating system is on the fritz, get the help you need fast.
- Electric Heat System Repair Let our experts get your electric system operating right again with quick, dependable service.
- Gas Furnace Repair / Replace Don’t put up with gas furnace problems. Our experts will fix them fast.
- Electric Furnace Repair / Replacement Our team will complete your electric furnace repairs quickly and hassle-free.
- Boiler Repair / Replacement With knowledge in all kinds of boiler service, our professionals are able to provide the repair you’re looking for.
- LP Gas Heating System Specialized Heating requires a gentle hand to complete repair. Our experts can get it completed.
- Geothermal Heating System While geothermal heaters are efficient, they can fail. Our experts can get it functioning great again.
- Heating System Maintenance Keep your heater in top condition with regular maintenance performed by our technicians.
- Heat Pump Repair & Replacement Fueled by the ambient warmth in the surrounding air, heat pumps provide outstanding energy-efficiency and capable heating power.
- HVAC Hot Surface Igniter Replacement If your heating ignition has failed, talk with one of our experts about finding a replacement.
- Gas Valve Replacement If either your main valve or safety valve is malfunctioning, we can repair or replace the valve to get your system back up and running again.